Looking for an opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest food service companies and lead a Fortune 5 tech company’s food program?
If you are looking for a challenging, strategy driven, innovative work environment with one of our top global clients this role is for you!
The Head of Operations/Regional Vice President will report to the SVP of Global Strategy Operations and will lead a team of Directors and VPs providing clear strategic and operational direction. The Head of Ops will empower and align the team with the knowledge, tools, and processes needed to deliver a “Best in Class” food program for a Fortune 5 tech company.
Successful candidates will have previous experience with growth and lifestyle brands that focus on innovation, forward thinking food programs and customer obsession through brand loyalty. The Head of Ops will demonstrate the ability to provide a positive work culture through an energetic management style that cultivates leaders, be adept at leading change, and add value through fresh ideas and results-driven success on a national multi-unit and/or multi-concept level.
Skills and Experience:
• Entrepreneurial mindset with relevant experience working with innovative consumer brands that have a strong digital brand presence
• Versed in food, beverage, and retail trends utilizing data driven methodology and sources
• Possess a proactive business mindset that can easily adjust to ever-changing sales cycle
• Opening experience across multiple regions/markets for food and retail outlets preferred
• Demonstrated expertise in budget and forecast planning with strong financial acumen
• Must be self-motivated with experience in leadership and team development
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 8+ years of multi-unit regional or national food and retail management with innovative and/or growth driven companies. 3+ years in a VP role or above.
• Understands business strategies and able to interweave a people management strategy
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service, and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
what we bring to the table
A work environment that allows for autonomy and creativity. We love new ideas! You are set up for success with the proper tools and resources to do the rewarding work of hospitality. You have a service-minded team at your disposal for collaboration and support. Compass Group benefits and perks are, of course, part of the package!
Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Job ID: 340214726