Location: Mount Rushmore
As a Back of House Supervisor, you and your team deliver high quality culinary offerings to our guests. You will oversee culinary team members in our café style restaurants, pop up dining experiences, and grab and go operations. You will ensure food safety protocols and standard recipes are followed and provide support to the Back of House Manager with other operational needs. Your goal is for your team to operate efficiently and safely to provide guests with memorable meals.
We cater to a diverse range of guests including groups, families, and individuals varying in age, interests, and with various degrees of comfort in outdoor elements. This is a seasonal, hourly position and includes free employee housing for the duration of employment.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
Deliver A Legendary Guest Experience
- Your passion for food & beverage leadership combined with your commitment to delivering on culinary standards will be critical to create memorable dining experiences.
- Resolve challenges as they arise by offering quick solutions that are in the interest of the guest, your team and department
- Actively maintain guest safety by making sure all food safety, sanitation protocols are being followed.
- Work with Back of House Manager to Identify process and procedures to eliminate inefficiencies to optimize operations
- Your positive attitude, ability to listen to guests, and anticipate needs of your team and guests will lead to consistently positive guest feedback.
- Collaborate and interact professionally with guests, culinary team, and other department co-workers.
- Set clear expectations, provide accurate, complete, and timely communication.
- Learn and share your knowledge of menu offerings and beverage offerings, local culture and on-site activities
Adaptable and Team-Oriented
- You value teamwork, quickly step in to help others.
- You lead by example, maintain composure, take action, are resourceful, and solutions-minded in unpredictable situations such as delivery challenges, meeting diverse needs of guests, or incidents on property.
WHAT IT TAKES
- Back of house leadership experience
- Food Handlers Certification
- TIPs card
- Culinary passion
- Communication skills
- HS Diploma/GED
- Ability to work outdoors