Culver's is looking for Experienced and Entry Level Restaurant Managers who thrive in a fast paced environment and understand the importance of delivering service with a smile. As a Restaurant Manager, you will have the opportunity to run full shifts, train and develop Crew Members, and ensure high levels of food quality and guest hospitality to ensure that every guest who chooses us leaves happy. If you have a passion for restaurant industry and thrive in a team environment, then this job is for you.
We have a long history of promoting from within. Our True Blue Crew is passionate about giving our guests an experience they can’t get anywhere else. A warm welcome with a friendly smile. Delicious meals cooked only after they’re ordered. A sparkling clean restaurant. And last but not least, our heartfelt thanks and an invitation to come back and see us again. Our managers work with the entire True Blue Crew to keep the restaurant running smoothly and ensure our guests are well taken care of with delicious food and genuine hospitality.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Customer Service: A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service will help get repeat customers.
- Teamwork: Restaurant assistant managers are part of a team. You will be working with others to make a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
- Leadership Skills: Restaurant managers must keep employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions.
Runs shifts effectively with daily deployment sheet to ensure quality products, excellent guest service and restaurant cleanliness while maintain labor and food costs.
- Follows and implements restaurant policies and procedures effectively holding team members accountable for their actions and/or behaviors.
- Ensures the accurate completion and follow through of all food safety practices and employment law compliance. Promptly communicates any questionable behaviors or infractions with General Manager.
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for team members as a coach and mentor to promote team member growth and the development of a high performing team.
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to the hazard communication program and workplace safety.
- Performs restaurant opening and closing procedures effectively.
- Performs and understands managerial functions with the POS system.
- Responsible for restaurant cash management.
- Monitors inventory levels to ensure adequate supply for shift based on current restaurant sales.
- Holds team accountable for following proper uniform standards including and grooming and jewelry guidelines.
- Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports, including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground appearance.