Job ID: 215406891
Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
Expectations: The marketing associate will activate our marketing strategy at the restaurant level which includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned PR, Marketing and Catering campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of new customer catering and event acquisition
- Driving sales through promotional campaigns and catering accounts.
- Build brand recognition through local events and local store marketing
- Interact and communicate with existing customer and build new customer data base.
- Assisting in printing mailers, literature, and delivering and mailing branding materials.
- Assisting on organizing field days/trade shows/food sampling
In Store Marketing:
- Maintaining monthly marketing calendar which determines daily, weekly, and monthly focus
- Managing our monthly marketing budget
- Updating point of purchase marketing items
- Sets goals for suggestive selling and sampling
- Activates intentional acts of kindness with our customers
- Builds "business of the week" program
- Distribute food samples to potential new customers
- Grow catering sales
- Establish tracking and follow up with current customers
- Proactively source new catering opportunities
- School, church, civic center, sports, and community meetings
- Donation requests, delivery and set up of food sampling or catering orders
- Passion: The marketing assistant will know and love the Russo’s brand
- Competency: Possesses marketing and business acumen. Catering Sales a plus.
- Organized and disciplined: Can create and stick to a marketing plan, calendar,and maintains a budget
- Genuine: Displays genuine care for building relationships with guests
- Creative: Works side by side with Operators in generating new/fun ideas to create a buzz and assist with building sales
- Strong interpersonal skills
Education, Experience and Requirements:
- 1-2 years’ food, beverage, marketing and fast casual catering services.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid DL and insurance.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to take direction
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills, attention to detail and customer service.
- Health and safety regulations pertinent to catering events
- Meet deadlines and schedules
- Previous experience in customer service position helpful. Requires basic computer and internet skills.
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Marketing Experince preferred
- Time Management
- Must work well in groups as well as individually
- Ability to develop positive working relationship
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a non-exempt position. Days and hours of work vary depending on restaurant location. This position is regularly requires after hours and weekend work.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day.
Job Type: Full-time
$12.00- $14.00 /hour
Russo's Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer